By filling out the form below, you are acknowledging the following:
- I categorically state that the deceased is a Muslim, who believes in Almighty Allah as One and Muhammad (PBUH) as the last Prophet of Allah (SWT).
- I understand that AMAA provides following for this fee:
- Land for the grave
- Digging & closing of grave
- Fiberglass liner
- Funeral and all other arrangements and expenses will be my own responsibility.
- All charges for the burial are to be paid online or directly to the operations manager by the requester before digging the grave. He is also to be informed about the exact burial time.
- I, along with other friends and relatives of the deceased, hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless All Muslim Association and all its members from liability suits for any and all losses, damages, direct or indirect.
- I understand that AMAA does not allow the exhumation of the deceased.
- I have reviewed and agree with all of the rules and regulations set forth by the association to maintain and preserve the beauty and sanctity of the Muslim Cemetery. I pledge to abide by all these rules and regulations.
Winter Burials: If a winter burial cannot occur due to inclement weather, frozen ground or similar condition, the deceased person may be kept at funeral home until such burial can occur.